Black Friday is almost here, along with site-wide savings that have even the Chérie Amour team excited. We know lingerie and loungewear can be a luxury expense, so here are some top brands that might be a little out of budget usually to jump on when those Black Friday deals hit:
- Fleur of England: this luxury designer brand features small batch seasonal drops in classic and mindfully constructed designs. Combining comfort with gallery-worthy textiles and embroidery, we’d argue that they’re worth the splurge any time of year - but we’re definitely going to grab some up this Black Friday.
- Entos: This brand is fairly new to the fashion scene, but taking has been making waves with its beautiful styles. They use only the highest quality materials, and each piece is handmade, which is reflected in its price, so we’re looking forward to claiming a couple of pieces on sale!
- Lise Charmel: This haute couture lingerie brand hails straight from France and has a rich history of glamorous design and stunning detailing. Their pieces are timeless, feminine, and exquisite, and we especially love that they are available in up to an H cup.
- Atelier Amour: This brand rarely goes on sale, so we’re definitely keeping it on our watch list for Black Friday. Imagined and created in France, this brand combines ultra sexy designs with stunning and classic fabrics, creating memorable pieces that will never go out of style.
- Fleur du Mal: the celebrity favorite New York brand is a top seller for good reason. Classic femme fatale with an extra sexy twist makes their pieces not only uniquely flattering but also incredibly luxurious and classic - we’re excited to see what we can add to our bags before they sell out!
View all our Designers below to see which other brands you should keep an eye on.