Lingerie can be a tricky thing to care for, especially when dealing with fine craftsmanship, luxurious bras, or high-quality materials that can’t wash with other garments.
- When in doubt, hand wash with warm, not hot, water.
- Dry naturally - hang up gently to avoid wrinkles.
- Use a small amount of Soak Wash soap and gently massage your lingerie. No rinse necessary (Soak samples included with every online purchase). Click the link to view our Soak Wash products available for purchase.
- Use a reusable laundry bag to keep your undergarments separate from other dirty garments. Click the link to view laundry bags available for purchase.
- For loungewear, lay flat or hang gently to dry.
- For loungewear, machine wash on warm, gentle settings. Hand wash advised.
- For 100% silk products, dry clean, cold wash, and ironing ok. Handwashing may change the luster of silk.
- Wash your lingerie in a washing machine. This can damage the materials, colors, embroideries, or cause harmful rips.
- Tumble dry. Lingerie should always dry naturally and be hung up carefully away from other garments.
- Dry clean.